Julio Romero Aguero and Damir Novosel to attend IEEE IGST
Dr. Damir Novosel and Dr. Julio Romero Aguero will be attending the 2018 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (IGST) this February in Washington D.C.
On Tuesday, February 20th, Julio will moderate the opening plenary session of the conference on “Planning the Grid of the Future – Technology, Regulatory, and Market Trends, Challenges and Solutions." He will be joined by the following industry leaders.
- Joseph Svachula, Vice President, Smart Grid and Technology, ComEd
- Kevin Curtis, Vice President, Technical Solutions, Dominion Energy
- Karen Lefkowitz, Vice President, Utility of the Future, Pepco Holdings Inc.
- Vibhu Kaushik, Director of Grid Technology and Modernization at Southern California Edison
- Damir Novosel, President Quanta Technology and Past President, IEEE Power and Energy Society
More information on their session is available on the official IEEE IGST page.
Julio is also serving as publication chair of the organizing committee for the conference.